Farber Specialty Vehicles
GVWR 19,000 – 29,000 lbs. / 18’ – 30’ inside
- Aluminum body, step wells, and compartments
- All aluminum construction is durable and long lasting. Will never rust.
- High Headroom
- Greater 82 inch ceiling height provides a more open spacious feeling.
- Driver and passenger cab entrance doors
- For easy access and safety
- Driver and passenger air bags
- Standard for safety
- Large storage capacity
- Extra large storage capacity for return books, supplies, or additional volumes.
- Stack windows optional
- Offers extra natural light for a more spacious feeling.
- Wiring Accessibility
- All 120 volt and 12 volt wiring is placed around the ceiling perimeter in two raceways with easily removable access panels. Wiring is run through non-metallic conduit to the wall outlets and devices.
- THNN Stranded Wiring
- Stranded color and numbered wire is made specifically for automotive applications.
- Magnetic hydraulic circuit breakers
- U.L. Listed and designed for mobile applications, these circuit breakers are made to take years of punishment. They are screwed in place, unlike the commonly used residential slide-in type. This means less maintenance and fewer electrical problems.